- By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. If there is any contradiction between these Terms and another agreement you enter into applicable to specific aspects of the service, the other agreement shall take precedence in relation to the specific aspects of the service to which it applies. We may modify these Terms from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by Aquina Funding, LLC dba Aquina Health (“Aquina”) on this website. You agree to be bound to any changes to these Terms when you use the services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review these Terms regularly upon each use of the services to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Aquina’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Aquina’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Aquina at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Aquina’s website are provided “as is”. Aquina makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Aquina does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitations and Indemnity
In no event shall Aquina or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Aquina’s Internet site, even if Aquina or a Aquina authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. You agree to indemnify and hold Aquina, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or in connection with your content, any third party content you post or share on or through the website, your use of the service or the website, your conduct in connection with the service or the website or with other users of the service or the website, or any violation of these Terms or of any law or the rights of any third party.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Aquina’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Aquina does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Aquina may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Aquina does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Aquina has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Aquina of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Aquina’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.